- We only use lead free paint
- We recycle all our paint tins
- We never buy new furniture and hardly ever new wood.
- All our saying boards are made from old pallets, off-cuts and other recycled wood
- Follow the principle of REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, RENEW, RESPECT. REVAMP!!
- An easy way to clean green is to turn the dial on your washing machine to cold. Most loads don't need hot water, and 90% of the energy used by washing machines goes into heating. The higher the water temperature, the higher the cost to you and the planet (http://www.thedailygreen.com)
- When possible, walk or cycle instead of driving. This will reduce carbon emissions and save you money! And if you’re trying to get in shape it will help you reach and maintain your health goals too! (http://www.isotherm.co.za )
"Only when the last river has been polluted, only when the last tree has been cut down, only when the last fish has been caught, only then will we realise that money cannot be eaten." -Native American Saying